Thursday, March 01, 2007

Updates update

For those of you who are curious, I am approximately one page away from completing Scary Go Round book 5. Having drawn a suitably simpleton intro, I need to make a simpleton outro to finish the job. Then it is just a question of whether I draw a back cover or just make it the same soothing and mottled yellow as the front. I have a feeling that the solution will involve a combination of both.

Last night I rocked anew and saw Brakes, Absentee and Bobby Cook on one splendid bill! I have made their names into cyber-node hyper-links for the curious of ear.

The Absentee singer man was running the merchandise stall and having stood on the other side of the table, so to speak, on many occasions, I warmed to this kindly and talented fellow. Let's hope Absentee have a million pounds very soon.

Finally, I will be packing up prints on Sunday to send out on Monday. The canvas prints are in and look really nice, so I will probably put them up for sale next week. There are only ten, so I'll announce beforehand when they'll be available. If this proves popular, I'll probably do some super short-run canvas-only prints in future.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oo yes Canvas! Looking forward to getting my hands on one of those! How much will they be?