Monday, July 16, 2007

Fitted shirt

I don't usually make posts that are pure complaint, but I pre-ordered Spoon's "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga' and ordered the mystery Spoon shirt at the same time. Well, the package arrived today and it is the most horrible tshirt I have ever seen. And I work in WEBCOMICS! The shirt is made in "Honduras" and feels like you could push your finger through it. The design makes reference to "Les Diaboliques" which is appropriate because it is diabolically poor.

The one good thing I can say about this shirt is that given its sickly light yellow hue, it will be indistinguishable from my other dusters when I cut it up.

CURRENT MOOD: DISAPPOINTED
CURRENT MUSIC: CRADLE OF FILTH

Spoon are still the best band in the world.

13 comments:

Christophe said...

No, they're not.

Wilco are.

:P

John A said...

Maybe ten years ago.

Roman said...

Using unwanted t-shirts as dust rags - my ma would be very proud.

Jon said...

Its thinness means it could also be used as a robbery mask! For crimes

Christophe said...

Yeah, seriously.

Victoria said...

Oh snap. Can we get photographic evidence of the abomination?

Toni Jover said...

yes, please us!

John A said...

It's just dull and cheap and nasty. More disappointing than dreadful.

MrKneebone said...

Yeah, it's a bit on the ordinary side isn't it. I wonder if the colour bleeding was intentional, or if they're misprinted?

To boot, my box had a big dint in the corner, and the LP cover was all bent up. Fortunately the record was still in tact though.

John A said...

As a t-shirt ex-pert I say intentional, if the screening stuff bled it would be the same colour, but just a mess.

Kitty Jimjams said...

Off topic: Eustace is a great name. More young men should be called Eustace. I applaud!

just cheez said...

Eustace?!
that made my day!
unfortunately i read the comic at 1.30 am.
dang!

Victoria said...

Eustace is great. So is the ironing board behind Esther.
I love the details you put in your comic!