Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sorry

This blog is not getting updated very much, because what I write in it tends towards the irascible. That's not how things should be, in life I'm a happy man. I think that, much like the real-life shut-in basement-dwellers who turn loud and demonstrative on message boards, somehow the internet is inverting my true personality through its crystal prism.

Its crystal prism of EVIL.

I'm working on something new for the blog, something that will bring joy to the small ones. I apologise for the irascibility.

6 comments:

Roman said...

No need to apologize! Everyone is allowed to vent their frustrations on occasion. I think. Or should modern man have evolved past the need for that already?

John A said...

I don't think there's any need to vent your frustrations somewhere where there's a permanent record. How does a screed of vexation make anyone's life better?

Roman said...

I suppose that it's only worth recording your screeds if you are George Carlin. Point to Allison!

Laura said...

I always end up doing that.. and sound like a moody bint! Either that or increadably boring.. I hope I am not either!

Tom Meade said...

I write stories. It keeps me free of depression but the ghost of Borges will not leave me be.

jomama said...

Me too...irac..whatever.

In Meatspace I'm Clark Kent.

In Cyberspace? Well, sometimes
I step on my cape.