Friday, March 04, 2011

LONDON AND LEEDS

I have two appearances lined up this month, London at the Small Press Expo (at Goldsmiths art college) on March 12th and Leeds at the Alternative Comics Fair (at A Nation Of Shopkeepers - just off the Headrow) on March 19th. It would be great to see you - especially if you've not come to this sort of thing before! These are both relatively new events, the sort of thing that right minds support (if I have any say about it).

I will have a raft of luxury items with me, let me see...

* A load of new watercolours for sale (see my Flickr for in-progress pics)
* The Giant Days commemorative edition
* Bad Machinery story 1 & 2 collection
* Such Scary Go Round collections as I can gather together from my limited stock
* Knitting Is Zen totes
* A variety of prints (I will try to debut a new show-exclusive print too)
* Teatowels
* Stickers, badges (many new, idiotic designs) and fox fridge magnets (I know!)
* I will be doing postcard sketches of course
* As ever, RAW LOVE FOR FANS will be handed out willy-nilly

As well as my childish, baffled face, both shows have a selection of my favourite art kings and queens offering up their wares - see the respective websites for details.

TRAVEL INFO:
London: New Cross Gate or New Cross are the stations for Goldsmiths, they're both overground and underground so you should be able to avoid Mayor Boris' trademark weekend travel chaos.

Leeds: plough north from the station up Briggate, turn left onto the Headrow, pass Albion Street and Cookridge St is the next right. Easy!

No comments: