Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Keine Fenster

I thought you might like to see a picture of my office slash dining room. Almost every episode of Scary Go Round was created in this room! And thanks to Scary Go Round, it has received a new floor, new walls, new lights, and a new clock which is French and from the past but ticks twice a second to tell you that death approaches. Sadly I could not run to new windows as it has No Windows. Also thanks to Scary Go Round, it is a shameful mess.

So now you know. I have been trapped in a windowless room all day since leaving work in 2003. How haven't I snapped yet? Will I ever escape Fortress Chadderton? Or will I be carried out feet first at the age of 93? I don't know the answers because the future is A MYSTERY.

5 comments:

eye candy said...

Its not the windowless room that concerns me (although, that could do a wonder on one's sanity), what I wonder is how does your back handle sitting in those chairs all day? Being someone who has recurring back pain, the look of those chairs make me cringe.

Tom Meade said...

It seems a nice room. Very... white.

just cheez said...

lol! its weird, i imagined an SGR style John A. standing in front of that pic saying '...and this is where the magic happens!' i think you should do a Cribs type post.

Magnu-tron said...

I'm fond of the window reflected in the mirror. it's all green and flowers. very nice.

Kitty Jimjams said...

There is clearly natural light, as evinced by the reflection in the window. I think you are making a Fuss About Nothing.