Monday, November 27, 2006

Goats 2000

Today is the 2000th Goats comic at goats.com, on the internet! Jon Rosenberg gave me my big break in "web comics" when I was just a callow youth on Geocities with 47 hits a day. He even came to England in 1999 to teach me the secret "web comics" lore and I reciprocated by introducing him to a drink that is now considered socially unacceptable by many in my land! It was a cultural exchange of ideas that has continued to this day.

In many ways Jon is the grandfather of popular comics on the internet. He opened what some might describe as a MAGIC DOOR. Now he can't close it, no matter how hard he tries. Congratulations Jon Rosenberg, congratulations on this thing that you have done.

4 comments:

R.Fiction.Esq. said...

2000 Goats for 2000 Zombie Summonings.

Its a sequal to 7 brides for 7 brothers, but with necromancers.

Unknown said...

will you be at the birmingham comics con next saturday?

John A said...

Hi Ella, no, I won't be at that one.

Unknown said...

booooo!

i was looking for more jutification to go, so far really wanting a signed copy of leviathan is not quite enough.

keep up the good work.