Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Muggle Formation

I found a useful article on how to stop the annoying 'save for web' colour shift in Photoshop. I hope this is helpful to some of you.

Just in case this post is considered "too useful" and "not self-referential enough", let me report that due to an accident, I have spent the last three days listening to contemporary country music, the bad-for-you musical McDonalds that dare not speak its name. I now look like this:



I am preoccupied with trucks, "shooting the moon" (?) and freedom. I know all the words to 'Coalmine' by Sara Evans but I must never, ever sing them aloud. God bless America.

12 comments:

Jen Dockter said...

Shooting the Moon like in Hearts where you get all the cards of a suit plus the Queen of Spades?

John A said...

Man I wish I knew.

Doug said...

Thanks for noticin' my article and not criticizing it with facts/angry words like the other, more negative, commenters did. I'm a big SGR fan, and you drew Shelley on my book at Small Press Expo a while back and it was mighty awesome of you.

Roman said...

Used to be that country music led to obsession with guitars, Cadillacs, and hillbilly music. My, how times have changed.

Anonymous said...

Gooble gobble one of us!

stefan autsa said...

Traitor!

Marlo said...

sky wizard bless Mr. Allison. (and lil' Shermy)

Eldpollard said...

Perhaps shooting the moon is where one acquires pieces of moon dust or rock; melts them down and then takes the moon intravenously.

Man, country music is crazy.

Unknown said...

I think its spelled "'merica" in a country music context.

La Chelsa said...

Thank you for the link! If it changes my life, and if you move to Nashville due to your recent listening discrepancies, you and I can maybe get married.

Centipede Damascus said...

The only good country music these days is done by Allison Krauss.

You ought to check her out, Mr. A.

Carly Monardo said...

You look hot in dat pickcha