Sunday, May 22, 2005

This Sunday I present

The Moldy Peaches and the guy from the Spin Doctors doing "Two Princes". (Requires Realplayer)

GOING UP
Waistlines
Lenny Bennett's Punchlines
Old Moldovan Lady With Drum



GOING DOWN
Hemlines
Wheeltappers and Shunters
Javine

Tonight I am going to Preston to see the Super Furry Animals. Do not tell me what happens on 24 or Nip/Tuck, I am taping them. In a sense I already know: in 24 Jack Bauer will snarl and whisper in a furious fashion. In Nip/Tuck, lascivious and decadent acts will take place with a keening moral undertow, but everyone keeps their bra on (even the men).

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Super Furry Animals are made of awesome! Though being in Canada (as well as too poor to travel too far) makes it hard to see them live often (read: at all). Sadness.

(Can you tell I just "discovered" your blog and am madly catching up??)