Thursday, May 26, 2005

Belz-nomics

I bought a ticket to New York last night. I'd vowed not to punch the sky or visit Freedom Eagle Land again this year, but I felt the demonds near, and the jungle telegraph told me there was a "Small Press Expo" in Bethesda, Maryland, in September. The next thing I knew, I was making "arrangements" with my allies. Also, at some point I am going to hook up with Richard Belzer and solve crimes.

I could probably have done the Belzer thing more economically, as he lives in France.

4 comments:

Patches said...

Fine Johnny. FINE. Go visit the other coast. I know you think San Diego is smelly but what can we do?

emilyruth said...

You should come to Canada. It is a nice place!

Ryan—Aqualith Media said...

Ah, welcome to Blogger, John. Your comic is quite Teh Funny and just what I need to keep my day sane/insane. Take your pic.

Also, if you are near Southern Indiana, you've got 2-3 fans that would love to meet ya. :)

Zach said...

if you happen to be in New York one night, go see the show Altar Boyz. It's...quite humourous. Well, maybe it isn't if you didn't grow up in the traditional Christian atmosphere where they desperately tried to make being a Christian "cool," but I can't really say. All I know is that it was a good show for me.