Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 album chart of the year part 4

8 WIND'S POEM - Mount Eerie

"Between Two Mysteries"



Perhaps this fan-made video should try to be more painfully literal ho ho

7 THE GOLDEN SPIKE - Sky Larkin

"Antibodies"



"Fossil, I"



Sky Larkin are a fantastic band, I hope they get their chance.

6 THE HAZARDS OF LOVE - Decemberists

"The Rake's Song"



5 FEVER RAY - Fever Ray

"When I Grow Up"



"Triangle Walks"



A thrilling act! In conservative times, we need more artists like her.

2 comments:

Tiki Snakes said...

Intruiging stuff, particularly Fever Ray and that there Mount Eerie. May have to track some down and give it a shot.

Hilary said...

I'm pleased that you like the Decemberists, because they're my tip-top #1 favorite band. Your review made me giggle, I've walked into a couple of lampposts in my time. My uncle once crashed his motorcycle because he was looking at some pretty ladies and now he has a big scar on his leg.